I work at the intersections of design, health, and human experience with a deep-seated drive to transform our relationship with mortality.
I’m committed to helping us awaken to our mortality, using design as a means to not only confront but harness this inevitable process.
I want to help to us - both individually and collectively - embrace our mortality with understanding, dignity, and grace.
I do that through designing, writing, talking and being with people.
- Read case studies of my recent design work
- Read some of my published writing on innovation, health and psychology.
- Find out more about my new venture Mortals, an online community and group programme that is centred around using awareness of our mortality to help us live more fully.
- Watch my talk “Design at the end” presented at IxDA
- Listen to my conversaton with writer and teacher, Stephen Jenkinson